David S. Einfeldt graduated from the University Of New Hampshire School of law with the Intellectual Property Certificate. David has a broad background in patent law, having worked as a patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office as well as in private practice and focuses primarily on patent preparation and patent prosecution. David specializes primarily in the mechanical arts, namely due to his undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering as well as having examined in art unit 3785 dealing primarily with heat transfer applications. In his private practice he has seen various industries including government defense, medical devices, natural gas and water purification, self-propelled methods of transportation, exercise equipment, and many other fields. David has also drafted various applications dealing with various computational methods and programs. Additionally, David has further experience with licensing, freedom-to-operate analysis, invalidity opinions, litigation support, as well as various other aspects dealing with intellectual property and its potential impact on business.
David’s other notable accomplishments, degrees, and licenses include:
• B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah
• J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center)
• Summer intern, International Trade Commission, under the Honorable Charles Bullock
• Passed the NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
• Registered Patent Attorney
• Licensed to practice in the State of Utah
• Professional level bicycle mechanic
Mr. Einfeldt may be reached via email or called directly at +1-919-386-7238.