Justice Rines is a Partner at Ascentage Law, PLLC where he supports technology, software, and web-based companies and entrepreneurs. Justice’s practice focuses on cyber law, data security and privacy, compliance, licensing and other commercial transactions, entity choice and formation, early-stage funding matters, trademarks, fair and effective website terms, and policies as well as new platforms for client and firm management. Justice has also recently begun to assist individuals and entities desiring to enter into the legal cannabis marketplace. A serial entrepreneur in his own right, Mr. Rines is acutely aware of the challenges that entrepreneurs and new businesses face. Prior to attending the joint-degree program at UNH Law, Justice was the co-founder of an independent event production company, an on-demand web-based classic rock website, and later a full-service record label in New York City. Justice is also currently an owner/manager of two New Hampshire-based real estate investment firms and holds eight US patents ranging from a simple toy design to underwater lighting and videography platforms and methods for expanding the revenue streams of live events.
- B.A., General Science, Notre Dame College
- M.B.A., Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics at the University of New Hampshire
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law (f/k/a Franklin Pierce Law Center)
- CIPP/US, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Admitted to Practice in New Hampshire and Massachusetts